Wood Hardener, 8 fl. oz. Size, Milky White Color, Container Type: Bottle
- Item # 4JMN7
- Mfr. Model # 84441
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wood Hardener
- Size 8 fl. oz.
- Container Type Bottle
- Color Milky White
- VOC Less Than 85g/L
- Flash Point Not Specified
- Temp. Range 45 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Dry Time 24 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 24 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free 24 hr.
- Traffic Hours 24
- Begins to Harden 1 hr.
- Setting Time 1 hr.
- Functional Cure 24 hr.
- Adheres To Rotted Wood
- Application Repairing Damaged, Rotted Wood
- For Use With Any Wood
- Characteristics Strengthens Softened Wood, Non Solvent, Deep Penetrating, Water Based Polymer, Can Be Poured, Brushed Or Sprayed, Regenerates Rotted, Distressed and Insect Damaged Wood Fibres, Very Low Voc Formula, Can Be Painted Over Once Cured
- Yield Strength Not Specified
- Meets VOC Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.