2 oz. Putty with Temp. Range of -20 to 500 Degrees F, Brown
- Item# 4AUX5
- Mfr. Model# 045572
- Catalog Page# 2790
- UNSPSC# 31201605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Putty
- Type Hand Moldable, 2-Part Epoxy For High Temp.
- Size 2 oz.
- Container Type Tube
- Color Brown
- Compound Style Yes
- Functional Cure 60 min.
- Mixing Ratio 1:1
- Tensile Strength 2000 psi
- Shear Strength 700 psi
- Max. Temp. 500 Degrees F
- Temp. Range -20 to 500 Degrees F
- Work Life 8 min.
- Application Emergency Repairs For High Temperature Surfaces Such As Iron Pipes, Ductwork, Radiators, Heating Pipes, And Castings
- Characteristics Fast Setting, Can With Stand High Temp, Working Time 8 Min
- Includes 2-oz. Tube
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.