Light Gray Masonry Repair Epoxy, 1 gal. Size, Coverage: 25.7 sq. ft.
- Item# 5UXR4
- Mfr. Model# 071120
- Catalog Page# 1458
- UNSPSC# 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Masonry Repair Epoxy
- Color Light Gray
- Number of Components 2
- Size 1 gal.
- Container Type Pail
- Coverage 25.7 sq. ft.
- VOC 0g/L
- Flash Point 200 Degrees F
- Begins to Harden 15 min.
- Dry Time 1 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 1 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free 1 hr.
- Functional Cure 4 hr.
- Adheres To Concrete, Block, Brick, Stone, and More
- Application Interior/Exterior, Repairs Holes, Spalls, Cracks, Install/Repair Loose Anchors, Bolts, Handrails, Masonry, Rebuild Missing Concrete, Structural Repairs
- For Use With Any Masonry surface
- Characteristics Non-Sag, High Strength, For Vertical, Horizontal, Overhead Use,
- Meets VOC Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3XJC3FLEXKRETE
List Price $237.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.