Light Gray Masonry Repair Epoxy, 1 gal. Pail, Coverage: 25.7 sq. ft.
- Item # 5UXR4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 071120
- Catalog Page # 1458
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Patching Application Epoxy Patches
- Item Masonry Repair Epoxy
- Color Light Gray
- Number of Components 2
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Container Style Pail
- Coverage 25.7 sq. ft.
- VOC 0g/L
- Flash Point 200 Degrees F
- Starts to Harden 15 min.
- Full Cure Time 4 hr.
- For Use On Surface Material Stone
- Application Interior/Exterior, Repairs Holes, Spalls, Cracks, Install/Repair Loose Anchors, Bolts, Handrails, Masonry, Rebuild Missing Concrete, Structural Repairs
- For Use With Any Masonry surface
- Characteristics Non-Sag, High Strength, For Vertical, Horizontal, Overhead Use,
- Meets VOC Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
- Cured Color Family Grays
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements.
Item # 3XJC3FLEXKRETE
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.