Epoxy Adhesive, 1.69 oz. Cartridge, Gray, Work Life: 20 min.
- Item # 25F533
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 070529
- Catalog Page # 1618
- UNSPSC # 13111001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Epoxy Adhesive
- Structural Adhesive Type Epoxy Adhesive
- Container Type - Adhesives Dual-Cartridge
- Size 1.69 oz.
- Work Life 20 min.
- Functional Cure 4 hr.
- Full Cure 4 hr.
- Epoxy Color Gray
- Epoxy Max. Temp 199 Degrees F and Below
- Temp. Range (F) 35 Degrees to 115 Degrees
- Mixing Ratio 1:1
- Series PC-Concrete
- Shear Strength (PSI) 6790
- Application Use to Anchor Bolts/Rebar and Patch Cracks in Concrete
- Type Injectable, Anchoring
- Includes Cartridge, 2 Mix Nozzles and Dispensing Gun
- Green Environmental Attribute Does Not Contain Polymers Based On Zinc Or Toxic Metals, Isocyanate, Or Polymers Of Urethane
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does Not Contain Polymers Based On Zinc Or Toxic Metals, Isocyanate, Or Polymers Of Urethane.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 25F532PC PRODUCTS
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.