Gray Concrete Anchoring and Crack Repair, 102 oz. Size, Coverage: 25.7 sq. ft.
- Item# 4AUY2
- Mfr. Model# 071021
- Catalog Page# 1746
- UNSPSC# 31201607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Concrete Anchoring and Crack Repair
- Color Gray
- Number of Components 2
- Size 102 oz.
- Container Type Pail
- Coverage 25.7 sq. ft.
- VOC 7.84g/L
- Flash Point 200 Degrees F
- Application Time 20 min.
- Dry Time 4 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 1 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free 1 hr.
- Functional Cure 4 hr.
- Adheres To Concrete, Brick, Stone, Metal, and More
- Application Use to Anchor Bolts/Rebar and Patch Cracks In Concrete
- For Use With Trowel
- Characteristics Three Times Stronger Than Concrete, Moisture-Insensitive, May be Used In Damp and Underwater Enviroments
- Meets VOC Compliant, ASTM C881-10, ASTM E488-96, ASTM E1512-01
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.