PAYSON CASTERS, INC
Standard Plate Caster, Swivel, Polyurethane, 1000 lb., 8" Wheel Dia.
- Item # 45JR97
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 200-8UL-SK-B
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31162701
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 12.65 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Medium-duty standard plate casters mount to the bottom of carts, dollies, platform trucks, tool boxes, storage racks, and other industrial equipment that will be moved manually at moderate speeds. They are suitable for transporting loads along smooth, flat surfaces in areas where the casters won't encounter shock loading, such as shops, docks, warehouses, waste-disposal areas, manufacturing plants, and other industrial settings. These casters have zinc-plated steel frames. Swivel versions of these casters have double ball swivel bearings, which are quieter and allow the caster to swivel more smoothly than roller bearings.Standard plate casters have kingpins that securely join the casters' mounting plates to their frames. They are used in nearly every industry and are the most common type of caster used for general purpose applications. The casters' mounting plates install onto the bottom of machinery, carts, or other equipment, and the casters allow the equipment to roll to reduce effort when moving or repositioning it. These casters are available in swivel and rigid versions. The swivel casters can rotate 360°, allowing equipment to change directions while rolling. The rigid casters roll in a straight line. Two rigid plate casters will often be paired with two swivel casters to allow the equipment to both maneuver around curves and obstacles and maintain a straight course while rolling.
- Item Standard Plate Caster
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
- Swivel Construction Kingpin
- Load Rating 1000 lb.
- Wheel Dia. 8"
- Wheel Width 2"
- Mounting Height 9-1/2"
- Wheel/Tread Material Polyurethane
- Wheel/Tread Hardness Rating Firm
- Wheel/Tread Hardness 80-95 Shore A
- Wheel/Tread Color Red
- Wheel Bearing Type Roller
- Swivel Raceway Type Double Ball
- Mounting Plate Bolt Hole Pattern D
- Mounting Plate Size 5" x 5-1/2"
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 4-1/2" x 4-1/8"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 4-1/2" x 4-1/8"
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 3/8"
- Number of Mounting Holes 4
- Swivel Lock Type Total Lock
- Caster Brake Type Total Lock Brake
- Frame Finish Zinc
- Caster Frame Material Steel
- Tread Shape Standard
- Includes Thread Guards No
- Wheel Core Material Cast Iron
- Core Color Silver
- Non-Marking Yes
- Number of Wheels 1
- Replacement Wheel Mfr. No. 08200-UL
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.