30" Blade Dia. Air Cannon, 12,000 CFM High, 3 Phase
- Item# 7J709
- Mfr. Model# 7J709
- Catalog Page# 2979
- UNSPSC# 40101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Cannon
- Blade Dia. 30"
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Hz 60
- Motor HP 1
- CFM High 12,000
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft. 925
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft 700
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft. 575
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 80 Ft. 455
- Operating Amps 3.6-3.5/1.8
- Motor RPM 1725
- Motor Type 3 Phase
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air Over
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Max. Ambient Temp. 105 Degrees F
- Shaft Dia. 7/8"
- Bearing Type Ball
- Number of Speeds 1
- Number of Blades 2
- Fan Mounting Location Ceiling, Wall
- Housing Material Steel
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Blue Powder Coated
- Outside Dia. 37"
- Width 37"
- Height 37"
- Max. Depth 22"
- Includes Wall and Ceiling Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 7J710PATTERSON
Price $4,198.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.