18" Blade Dia. Air Cannon, 3800 CFM High, 1 Phase
- Item# 6ALF4
- Mfr. Model# H18A-CS
- Catalog Page# 2979
- UNSPSC# 40101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Cannon
- Blade Dia. 18"
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/208-230
- Hz 60
- Motor HP 1/2
- CFM High 3800
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft. 475
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft 350
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft. 250
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 80 Ft. 175
- Operating Amps 6/3-2.9
- Motor RPM 1725
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air Over
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Max. Ambient Temp. 105 Degrees F
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Bearing Type Ball
- Number of Speeds 1
- Number of Blades 3
- Fan Mounting Location Ceiling, Floor, Wall
- Housing Material Steel
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Blue Powder Coated
- Outside Dia. 24"
- Width 24"
- Height 24"
- Max. Depth 16"
- Includes 12 ft. Cord with 115V Plug, Other Voltages Require Hard Wiring Per Wiring Instructions on Motor Plate
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.