Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Thermostatic Expansion Valve
- Type Adjustable
- Refrigerant R-22
- Nominal Capacity (Tons) 3 to 5
- Equalizer Type Internal
- Connection SAE Flare Angle
- Connector Inlet (In.) 3/8
- Connector Outlet (In.) 1/2
- Parker Model Number CCVW
- Evaporator Temp. Range (F) -40 to 60
- Capillary Length (In.) 60
- Reducing Flare Nut Size (In.) 3/8 x 1/4
- Liquid Subcooling Temp. (F) 10
- Control Accuracy, Maintained Over a Wide Variation in Evaporator Load, Thereby Minimizing Hunting Flood Back and Coil Starving Problems
- Balanced Port Design YES
- ARI Standard 750-70
- Superheat Externally Adjustable
- Includes Sensing Bulb Mounting Clamp
- Not For Use With Ammonia
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.