String Wound Filter Cartridge, 10 Microns, Cotton Filter Media, 8 gpm Flow Rate
- Item# 4NVN6
- Mfr. Model# 19R9-4-45G
- Catalog Page# 2761
- UNSPSC# 40161502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item String Wound Filter Cartridge
- Microns 10
- Filter Media Cotton
- Height 9-7/8"
- Outside Dia. 4-1/2"
- Flow Rate 8 gpm
- Max. Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 35 psi
- Reduces Particulates
- Application For Use with a Variety of Organic Solvents
- Inside Dia. 1"
- For Use With Large Diameter Plastic Housings
- Standards FDA
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.