String Wound Filter Cartridge Diameter, 20" Height
- Item # 4NUY9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # K5R20G
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40161502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
String-Wound Filter Cartridges • 2-7/16" O.D., 1" I.D. Pkg. of 6Single-piece construction eliminates spacers and bypassing. Fulflo® Honeycomb depth cartridges trap the solid particles on and within the depth of the entire cartridge. Fit all similar competitive housings. Can be used in many fluid applications including oxidizing agents, concentrated alkalies, potable liquids, dilute acids, and alkalies. Also suitable for use with mineral acids, organic acids, solvents, petroleum oils, photo solutions, amines, and water.
- Item String Wound Filter Cartridge
- Filter Cartridges Sub-Category String and Blanket Wound Cartridges
- Height 20"
- Max. Temp. 750 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 35 psi
- Application Typically Used in Petrochemical, Plating, Printing, Printed Circuit, Well Service, Pharmaceutical, Photographic, Oil, Gas, Process Water and Laboratory
- Inside Dia. 1"
- For Use With 20" Housings
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?