String Wound Filter Cartridge, 5 Microns, Polypropylene and Polypropylene Core Filter Media, 12 gpm
- Item# 1LPG7
- Mfr. Model# M23R30A
- Catalog Page# 2760
- UNSPSC# 41104212
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item String Wound Filter Cartridge
- Microns 5
- Filter Media Polypropylene and Polypropylene Core
- Height 30"
- Outside Dia. 2-1/2"
- Flow Rate 12 gpm
- Max. Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Application Typically Used in Petrochemical, Plating, Printing, Printed Circuit, Well Service, Pharmaceutical, Photographic, Oil, Gas, Process Water and Laboratory
- Inside Dia. 1"
- Standards FDA
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 5P260String Wound Filter Cartridge, 5 Microns, Cotton and Polypropylene Core Filter Media, 12 gpm Flow RaPARKER
List Price $122.05 / pkg. of 6
Item # 2UDN8Blanket Wound Filter Cartridge, 5 Microns, Polypropylene and Polypropylene Core Filter Media, 15 gpm3M
List Price $77.20 / each
Item # 3P791PARKER
List Price $109.50 / pkg. of 6
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.