String Wound Filter Cartridge, 100 Microns, Cotton and 316 Stainless Steel Core Filter Media, 6 gpm
- Item# 1LPB6
- Mfr. Model# 8R10S
- Catalog Page# 3371
- UNSPSC# 41104212
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item String Wound Filter Cartridge
- Microns 100
- Filter Media Cotton and 316 Stainless Steel Core
- Height 10"
- Outside Dia. 2-1/2"
- Flow Rate 6 gpm
- Max. Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Application Typically Used in Petrochemical, Plating, Printing, Printed Circuit, Well Service, Pharmaceutical, Photographic, Oil, Gas, Process Water and Laboratory
- Inside Dia. 1"
- Standards FDA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2UDG8Blanket Wound Filter Cartridge, 100 Microns, Cotton and 304 Stainless Steel Core Filter Media, 5 gpm3M
Price $28.10 / each
Item # 1PLA9ACUITY LITHONIA
Price $347.75 / each
Item # 1LPA3PARKER
Price $43.55 / pkg. of 6
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.