Sleeve, 1/4" Tube Size, Plastic, PK 10
- Item # 1VCZ6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 60PT-4
- Catalog Page # 2855
- UNSPSC # 40142315
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.03 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Eliminate the need to flare, solder, or otherwise prepare tubing before assembly with this PARKER sleeve. The fitting is suitable for use with annealed copper, aluminum, and thermoplastic tubing where excessive vibration or tube movement is not involved.
Note: This fitting is not for use on air brake applications.
- Item Sleeve
- Tube Fitting Material Acetal Copolymer
- Fitting Connection Type Compression
- Tube Size 1/4"
- Max. Pressure 300 psi
- Temp. Range -65 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Standards UL Listed For Flammable Liquid, Meets Functional Requirements Of SAE J512
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?