Polypropylene Push x Push Ball Valve, Lever
- Item # 5UMZ0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LFPP4VEU6
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40142606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This ball valve features polypropylene construction. Polypropylene is a durable and flexible thermoplastic polymer. The valve is lightweight and easy to install, and is also resistant to corrosion.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Polypropylene
- Body Style Angle
- General Connection Type Push
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Tube Size 1/4" x 3/8"
- Connection Type Push x Push
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 150 psi CWP
- Temp. Range 35 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Ball Material Polysulfone
- Seat Material Nitrile
- Handle Type Lever
- Handle Material Nylon
- Stem Material Polysulfone
- Body Seal Material EPDM
- Features Self-Cleaning
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Plastic
- Standards NSF-51 and 61 Certified, FDA and RoHS Compliant
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?