Pilot-Operated Relief Threaded Cartridge Valve
- Item # 4UA86
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RAH101S50
- Catalog Page # 2473
- UNSPSC # 40141606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Threaded Cartridge Valve
- Cartridge Valve Item Cartridge Valve
- Cartridge Valve Type Pilot-Operated Relief
- Valve Cavity Size C10-2
- Max. Pressure - Hydraulic Valves 5000 psi
- Max. Flow - Hydraulic Valves 30.0 gpm
- Application Pilot operated relief valves are designed for continuous duty applications. Due to their stability and low pressure rise, the pilot operated relief is the best option for setting the system pressure of a hydraulic system.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.