PF Series Shut-Off Non-Spill Quick Nipple
- Item # 35RC40
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PF-502-8FP
- Catalog Page # 2766
- UNSPSC # 40142610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 0.09 lbs.
- Item Non-Spill Quick Nipple
- Tube Fitting Material Polypropylene
- Tube Size 1/2"
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 1/2"
- Series PF
- Straight-Through/Shut-Off Shut-Off
- Coupling Size 1/2"
- Max. Pressure 100 psi
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Length 2.96"
- Body Dia. 1.33"
- Color Black
- Hex Size 1-1/4"
- For Use With Bulk Storage and Transfer/Fill/Dispense of Chemicals
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).