Brass Comp. x Comp. Mini Ball Valve, Lever
- Item# 1RAH3
- Mfr. Model# 4A-MB6APFA-BP
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40141609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mini Ball Valve
- Body Material Brass
- Body Style Angle
- Valve Structure 1-Piece
- Tube Size 1/4"
- Connection Type Comp. x Comp.
- Port Standard
- Max. Pressure 2500 psi CWP
- Temp. Range -65 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Ball Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Seat Material PFA
- Stem Type 1-Piece Stem/Ball
- Handle Type Lever
- Handle Material Nylon
- Stem Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Seal Material PTFE
- Features A-Lok(R) Compression
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Ball Valve Basic Body Material Brass
- Standards ASTM B 16 Alloy C36000, ASTM A276
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.