Male Elbow, 45°, 3/8" Tube Size, 1/4" Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting, Metal, PK 10
- Item # 1VDP8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 179CA-6-4
- Catalog Page # 2856
- UNSPSC # 40142317
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.95 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This Parker® Compress-Align® male elbow aligns to seal even out-of-round tubing, so tubing does not require flaring, solder, or other preparation. Preassembled brass fittings have captive sleeves. Bodies are interchangeable with standard compression fitting bodies. For low- and medium-pressure tubing connections to copper, brass, aluminum, and thermoplastic tubing.
- Item Male Elbow, 45 Degrees
- Tube Fitting Material Brass
- Fitting Connection Type Compression x FNPT
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 1/4"
- Tube Size 3/8"
- Compression Thread Size 9/16-24
- Max. Pressure 350 to 2800 psi
- Temp. Range -65 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?