Male Connector, 1/2" Tube Size, 1/4" Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting, Metal, 11/16" Hex Size, PK 10
- Item # 1VDE8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 68C-8-4
- Catalog Page # 2855
- UNSPSC # 40142315
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.13 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Eliminate the need to flare, solder, or otherwise prepare tubing before assembly with this PARKER male connector. The compression fitting is suitable for use with annealed copper, aluminum, and thermoplastic tubing where excessive vibration or tube movement is not involved.
Note: This compression fitting is not for use on air brake applications.
- Item Male Connector
- Tube Fitting Material Brass
- Fitting Connection Type Compression x MNPT
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 1/4"
- Tube Size 1/2"
- Compression Thread Size 11/16"
- Max. Pressure 75 to 400 psi
- Hex Size 11/16"
- Temp. Range -65 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?