Portable Hydraulic Hose Crimping Machine, No Pump, External Hydraulic Pressure, Capacity: 30 tons
- Item # 21A867
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 82C-061L
- Catalog Page # 2482
- UNSPSC # 27121503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Primary Application - Crimping Hydraulic Hose Crimping
- Item Hydraulic Hose Crimping Machine
- Mounting - Hose Crimper Portable
- Type of Pump - Hydraulic Crimping No Pump, External Hydraulic Pressure
- Input Required - Hydraulic Hose Crimping 000 psi Hydraulic,10
- Hydraulic Hose Capacity - Crimper Up to 1-1/4" Hose
- Max. Crimping Force - Crimper 30 tons
- Working Hydraulic Pressure - Crimping 10,000 psi
- Height 30"
- Width 15"
- Depth 12"
- Compatible With - Hose Crimping Parker Hannifin 43 Series Hose and Fittings
- Includes 10,000 psi Pump Nut, Crimp Head, Silver Die Ring, Black Die Ring, Hose Assembly, Stand Assembly
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 21A868PARKER
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.