Forged Male Elbow, 90°, Flare x MNPT Connection Type, 1/4" Tube Size, 10PK
- Item # 1VDZ9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 149F-4-6
- Catalog Page # 2853
- UNSPSC # 40142317
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.01 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Change the direction of your plumbing pipes with these 90° forged male elbows. The extruded flare fittings are designed to be disassembled and reassembled repeatedly. They resist mechanical pull-out, and are also suitable for use with thin-wall tubing. Use in refrigeration equipment, air compressors, and machinery. Material and working pressure of tubing must be determined before using in a specific application. Can be used with flareable copper, brass, aluminum, and welded steel hydraulic tubing. Low-Lead fittings are certified for use in potable water applications.
- Item Forged Male Elbow, 90 Degrees
- Tube Fitting Material Brass
- Tube Size 1/4"
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 3/8"
- Flare Type 45 Degrees
- Flare Thread Size 7/16-20
- Max. Pressure 450 to 2800 psi
- Temp. Range -65 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?