Pleated Filter Cartridge, 20 Microns, Phenolic Impregnated Cellulose/ ETP Steel Core Filter Media, 5
- Item# 2P696
- Mfr. Model# FP310-20
- Catalog Page# 3373
- UNSPSC# 40161502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pleated Filter Cartridge
- Microns 20
- Filter Media Phenolic Impregnated Cellulose/ ETP Steel Core
- Height 10"
- Outside Dia. 9-5/8"
- Flow Rate 5 gpm
- Max. Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Application Suitable for Petrochemical, Coolant, Hydraulic Oil, Process Water, and Solvents
- Inside Dia. 1"
- For Use With Mfr. No. B10-3/4SD Fuel Filter Housings
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.