Brass Locknut, FNPT, 1/4" Pipe Size, 1 EA
- Item # 13Y879
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 210P-4
- Catalog Page # 2793
- UNSPSC # 31161716
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.05 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Featuring high-impact strength and resistance to mechanical shock and vibration, this PARKER locknut is used with brass pipe fittings that can be used with brass, copper, and iron tubing. Locknut is for use in aggressive and general industrial environments and is compatible with many fluids.
- Item Locknut
- Pipe Fitting Material Brass
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 1/4"
- Fitting Connection Type FNPT
- Standards SAE J530 and J531
- Fitting Length 1/4"
- Max. Pressure 1000 psi
- Hex Size 7/8"
- Temp. Range -65 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?