316 Stainless Steel Comp. x Comp. Mini Ball Valve, Lever, 1/4" Pipe Size
- Item # 1RCH7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4A-MB4APFA-SSP
- Catalog Page # 2921
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mini Ball Valve
- Body Material 316 Stainless Steel
- General Connection Type Compression
- Valve Structure 1-Piece
- Pipe Size 1/4"
- Tube Size 1/4"
- Connection Type Comp. x Comp.
- Port Standard
- Max. Pressure 2500 psi CWP
- Temp. Range -65 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Ball Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Seat Material PFA
- Stem Type 1-Piece Stem/Ball
- Handle Type Lever
- Handle Material Nylon
- Stem Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Seal Material PTFE
- Features A-Lok(R) Compression
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Stainless Steel
- Standards ASTM A 276 Type 316
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.