3/8" Check Valve, Archetype: Single, Inline Ball, Push x Push
- Item # 5UMV3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A6VC6-MG
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141622
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Check Valves Check Valve
- Archetype - Valves Single
- Design - Check Valves Inline Ball
- Body Material - Valves Acetal Resin Copolymer
- Pipe or Tube Size - Check Valves 3/8"
- Connection Type - Check Valves Push x Push
- Cracking Pressure - Check Valves 0.330 psi
- Mounting Orientation - Check Valves Horizontal, Vertical
- Seal Material - Check Valves EPDM
- Max. Temp. - Valves 150 Degrees F
- Min. Temp. - Valves 34 Degrees F
- Max. Water Pressure - Valves 150 psi
- Max. Steam Pressure - Valves Not Rated
- Seat Material - Check Valves EPDM
- Full Flow - Valves Yes
- Application - Valves Corrosives
- Length 2-5/32"
- Width 13/16"
- Standards NSF/ANSI 51, NSF/ANSI 61 Certified, FDA Compliant and RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.