1/4" Pneumatic Normally Closed Pneumatic Diaphragm Valve
- Item # 5WRG5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PV-10-1144-02
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141621
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.31 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
PFA Diaphragm Valves • Temp. range: 0° to 150°F (ambient); 0° to 266°F (fluid) Construction: PFA, modified PTFE (wetted); PFA, PVDF, Viton®, PVDF-coated SS springs (nonwetted)Diaphragm is 1-pc. machined modified PTFE for increased flexibility and life. Tongue and groove seat and diaphragm for positive through flow shut off and diaphragm to body seal. PVDF coated stainless steel spring resists corrosion. Suitable for high-purity semiconductor applications and in wet or gaseous corrosive environments.
- Item Pneumatic Diaphragm Valve
- Valve Design Normally Closed
- Pipe Size 1/4"
- Connection FNPT
- Coefficient of Volume 0.6
- Length 2-3/8"
- Max. Pressure 80 psi
- Ambient Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Fluid Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 266 Degrees F
- Diaphragm Material Modified PTFE
- Body Material PFA
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?