1-1/2" Air Cylinder Bore Dia. with 2" Stroke Stainless Steel , Nose and Pivot Mounted Air Cylinder
- Item # 49J784
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1.50DPSR02.00
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27131701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Cylinder
- Air Cylinder Product Group Air Cylinder
- Cylinder Action Double Acting
- Air Cylinder Bore Dia. 1-1/2"
- Stroke 2"
- Air Cylinder Type Round Body
- Air Cylinder Mount Nose and Pivot
- Body Material Stainless Steel
- Port Size 1/8" FNPT
- Single Acting/Double Acting Double Acting
- Cushion Type None
- Temp. Range -10 Degrees to 165 Degrees F
- Cylinder Type Round Non-Repairable
- Overall Length 7.5"
- Bore Dia. 1-1/2"
- Mount Nose and Pivot
- Piston Material Aluminum
- Finish Silver
- End Cap Material Aluminum
- Piston Rod Material Stainless Steel
- Magnetic Piston No
- Tube Material Stainless Steel
- Nose Mount Thread 3/4"-16
- Rod Dia. 0.437"
- Rod Thread Size 7/16-20 UNF
- Rod Thread Length 0.75"
- Pivot Hole Dia. 0.375"
- Features Non-Switch Ready
- Max. Pressure 250 psi
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 5ZEF6SPEEDAIRE
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.