Elbow, 90°, Flare Connection Type, 1/2" Tube Size, 1EA
- Item # 2KNR3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FAME-86
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40142604
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.08 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Change the direction of your plumbing pipes with this 90° elbow. The extruded flare fitting is designed to be disassembled and reassembled repeatedly. It resists mechanical pull-out, and is also suitable for use with thin-wall tubing. Use in refrigeration equipment, air compressors, and machinery.
- Item Elbow, 90 Degrees
- Tube Fitting Material PFA, PVDF
- Tube Size 1/2"
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 3/8"
- Flare Type 45 Degrees
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Temp. Range 0 to 212F
- Standards Semi F-57-0301 2001 Specifications, Material Is FDA Approved
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?