Thin Wall Heat Shrink Tubing Kit Polyolefin
- Item # 3YWT4
- Mfr. Model # KP-HSTT2
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121404
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Heat Shrink Tubing Kit
- Shrink Tubing Kit Type Heat Shrink Tubing Kit
- Shrink Tubing Wall Type Thin Wall
- Shrink Tubing Material Polyolefin
- Flame Retardant No
- Shrink Tubing Adhesive Lined No
- Shrink Tubing Usable Temp. Range -67 Degrees to 275 Degrees F
- Shrink Ratio 2:1
- Number of Pieces 126
- Use Shrink Tubing With Wire Size 0.09" to 0.50"
- Includes (35) 3/32" (5 ea color) , (35) 1/8" (5 ea color), (21) 3/16" (3 ea color), (21) 1/4" (3 ea color), (7) 3/8" (1 ea color) , (7) 1/2" (1 ea color)
- I.D. Before Shrinking 3/32", 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
- Color Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Red, White, Yellow
- Shrink Tubing Length 6"
- Max. Voltage 600
- Features For Dry Locations
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA Certified, Mil Spec: AMS-DTL-23053/5 Class 1 (Colors), Class 2 (Clear)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.