Plastic Cable Tie Tension Tool for Nylon, Ergonomic Handle, 50 to 175 lb.
- Item # 52ZJ97
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GTH-E
- Catalog Page # 411
- UNSPSC # 39121703
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Trigger-handle Standard-Duty Cable Tie Tool can be used to install standard, heavy-standard, light-heavy, and heavy cross-section cable ties. Adjustable tension. Requires minimal handle force to cut off the cable tie. Gray impact-resistant resin housing and a comfortable, ergonomically designed red cushion handle that minimizes hand impact.
- Item - Cable Tie Tool Cable Tie Tension Tool
- Cable Tie Material Nylon
- Cable Tie Tensile Strength 50 to 175 lb.
- Tension Adjustment Method - Cable Tie Tool Pre-Set Steps
- Handle Type - Cable Tie Tool Ergonomic
- Cable Tie Width 0.19" to 0.35"
- Cuts Ties Yes
- Basic Material - Cable Tie Tool Plastic
- Mechanism Automatic Cut-Off, Reduces Impact
- Duty Rating Heavy Duty
- Description/Special Features Narrow Nose
- Overall Length 7-13/16"
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions