8-1/4"L Crimper, 20 to 14 AWG
- Item # 38YU68
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CT-1000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111518
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Primary Crimping Application Electrical Wire and Cable
- Item Crimper
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Capacity 20 to 14 AWG
- Overall Length 8-1/4"
- For Use With Panduit Insulated Continuously Molded Ferrules On Strips
- Cuts Yes
- Strips Yes
- Max. Crimping Force Not Rated
- Adjustable Semi-Automatic
- Handle Type Curved
- Replacement Die Code None
- Features Trapezoid Profile and Rapid Load Design Utilizes Continuously Molded Ferrules, Adjustable Die Setting Allows Termination of All Panduit #20 - 14 AWG Continuously Molded Ferrules with A Single Tool
- Standards UL, CSA, DIN
- Includes Die
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.