24.40"L x 0.27"W Standard Indoor Cable Tie, Natural; Tensile Strength: 120 lb.
- Item # 2CNC4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BT7LH-L
- Catalog Page # 418
- UNSPSC # 39121703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cable Tie
- Length - Cable Tie 24.40"
- Approximate Length - Cable Tie More Than 24"
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor
- Temp. Range -76 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Locking Style Stainless Steel Barb
- Width - Cable Tie 0.27"
- Thickness 0.06"
- Tensile Strength - Cable Tie 120 lb.
- Max. Bundle Dia. 7.00"
- Color - Cable Tie Natural
- Material Nylon 6/6
- Basic Material - Cable Tie Nylon
- UL Type 2
- Design - Cable Tie Standard
- Tool Code F
- Metal Detectable No
- Standards UL 62275 (Type 2, 21), CSA, CE, RoHS, Plenum AH-2
- Cable Tie Duty Heavy Duty
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2CNC5PANDUIT
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.