Light Duty Multi-Angle Vise, 7/8" Jaw Width, 1/2" Max. Opening, 1-3/8" Throat Depth
- Item # 40N565
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 391
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Micrometer Multi-Angle Vise
- Item - Vises Multi-Angle Vise
- Product Grouping - Vises Specialty Vises
- Duty Rating - Vises Light Duty
- Jaw Width - Vises 7/8"
- Max. Opening - Vises 1/2"
- Throat Depth - Vises 1-3/8"
- Base Type - Vises Swivel
- Pipe Jaw Included Yes
- Reversible No
- High Visibility No
- Swivel Angle - Vises 360 Degrees
- Jaw Face - Vises Smooth
- Material -Vises Aluminum
- Jaw Type Delrin(TM)
- Number of Mounting Points 1
- Mounting Hole Dia. 5/8"
- Overall Length 3/4"
- Overall Height 4-5/8"
- Overall Width 2-13/16"
- Features Single Control Knob Head Movement Through 3 Planes, 210 deg and Exclusive "Split-Ball" Lock Head firmly in Place, Compatible with Mfg. No. 300 Series Heads
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 40N564PANAVISE
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.