Cordless Rotary Hammer Kit, 28.8 Voltage, 0 to 4500 Blows per Minute, Battery Included
- Item # 35GR54
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EY7880LP2S
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 20111603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cordless Rotary Hammers Product Grouping Cordless Rotary Hammer Kits
- Item Cordless Rotary Hammer Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Rotary Hammer Chuck Type SDS Plus
- Voltage 28.8
- Chuck Type SDS Plus
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 3.0Ah
- Blows per Minute 0 to 4500
- No Load RPM 0 to 920
- Brushless Motor No
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Stop Rotation No
- Capacity in Concrete 1/2"
- Solid Bit Capacity 1/2"
- Core Bit Capacity 1/2"
- Battery Pack Replacement Mfr. No. EY9L82B
- Handle Type D-Handle
- Features Speed Selection, Slow Start for Accuracy, Dust Collection Cup, LED Light
- Tool Length 12-9/16"
- Tool Weight 8.4 lb.
- Standards UL Listed
- Includes (2) Battery Packs, Charger, Carry Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.