Clear Hot Melt Glue Stick, 1/2" Diameter, 10" Length, 18 PK
- Item # 41D719
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # UX101210PB
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Hot Melt Glue Stick
- Color Clear
- Diameter 1/2"
- Length 10"
- For Use With Mfr. No. HB 220, HB 700KD Extrusion, HB 710 Extrusion, HB 710 Spray, HB 710 HT
- Temp. Range 325 to 390 Degrees F
- Begins to Harden 3 min.
- Full Cure 8 min.
- Peel Strength Not Specified
- Shear Strength 118 psi
- Tensile Strength 165 psi Wood to Wood, 85 psi on Aluminum
- Substrates Finished Concrete, Multiple Plastics, Foam (Polyurethane, Polystyrene, Melamine, Wood, Fiberglass, PVC, Metal, EPDM Rubber, Glass, Ceramic Tile, Bricks, Multiple Fabrics, and etc.
- Characteristics UX 8012 gives your bond instant strength when pressure is applied to difficult substrates.
- Application Remodeling, Floor Installation Tack/Transition Strips, Moldings, Capet, Hardwood, Maintenance & Repair (Hotels, Hospitals, Buildings, Schools)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.