Clear Hot Melt Glue Stick, 1/2" Diameter, 10" Length, 396 PK
- Item # 21R541
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # UX 8012
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Hot Melt Glue Stick
- Color Clear
- Diameter 1/2"
- Length 10"
- For Use With Mfr. No. HB 220, HB 700KD Extrusion, HB 710 Extrusion, HB 710 Spray, HB 710 HT
- Temp. Range 350 to 392 Degrees F
- Begins to Harden 50 sec.
- Full Cure 1 min.
- Peel Strength Not Specified
- Shear Strength 118 psi
- Tensile Strength 165 psi Wood to Wood, 85 psi on Aluminum
- Substrates Finished Concrete, Multiple Plastics, Foam (polyurethane, Polystyrene, Melamine, Wood, Fiberglass, Pvc, Metal, Epdm Rubber, Glass, Ceramic Tile, Bricks, Multiple Fabrics, and Etc.
- Characteristics UX 8012 gives your bond instant strength when pressure is applied and most to just about every substrate.
- Application Indoor Adhesive Applications Floor Installation Tack Strips, Hardwood, Maintenance & Repair (Hotels, Hospitals, Buildings, Schools)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.