Clear Hot Melt Glue Stick, 1/2" Diameter, 10" Length, 396 PK
- Item# 21R541
- Mfr. Model# UX 8012
- Catalog Page# 2774
- UNSPSC# 31201609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hot Melt Glue Stick
- Color Clear
- Diameter 1/2"
- Length 10"
- For Use With Mfr. No. HB 220, HB 700KD Extrusion, HB 710 Extrusion, HB 710 Spray, HB 710 HT
- Temp. Range 350 to 392 Degrees F
- Application Time 50 sec.
- Full Cure 1 min.
- Peel Strength Not Specified
- Shear Strength 118 psi
- Tensile Strength 165 psi Wood to Wood, 85 psi on Aluminum
- Substrates Finished Concrete, Multiple Plastics, Foam (polyurethane, Polystyrene, Melamine, Wood, Fiberglass, Pvc, Metal, Epdm Rubber, Glass, Ceramic Tile, Bricks, Multiple Fabrics, and Etc.
- Characteristics UX 8012 gives your bond instant strength when pressure is applied and most to just about every substrate.
- Application Indoor Adhesive Applications Floor Installation Tack Strips, Hardwood, Maintenance & Repair (Hotels, Hospitals, Buildings, Schools)
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 21R540PAMTITE
Clearance Price $25.75 / pkg. of 18
Price $27.10 / pkg. of 18
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.