Amber Hot Melt Glue Stick, 1/2" Diameter, 10" Length, 374 PK
- Item # 21R555
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # UX101210
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hot Melt Glue Stick
- Color Amber
- Diameter 1/2"
- Length 10"
- For Use With Mfr. No. HB 220, HB 700KD Extrusion, HB 710 Extrusion, HB 710 Spray, HB 710 HT
- Temp. Range 325 to 390 Degrees F
- Begins to Harden 2 min.
- Full Cure 10 min.
- Peel Strength Not Specified
- Shear Strength 250 psi
- Tensile Strength 275 psi
- Substrates Finished Concrete, Multiple Plastics, Foam (polyurethane, Polystyrene, Melamine, Wood, Fiberglass, Pvc, Metal, Epdm Rubber, Glass, Ceramic Tile, Bricks, Multiple Fabrics, and Etc.
- Characteristics UX 101210 has a long open time with 150F heat resistance and bonds securely to a wide variety of difficult substrates.
- Application Remodeling, Floor Installation Tack/transition Strips, Moldings, Capet, Hardwood, Maintenance & Repair (Hotels, Hospitals, Buildings, Schools)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.