Glue Gun,Hot Melt,600 Watt,9 1/2 In.
- Item # 21R544
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HB 710 Extrusion
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112719
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Glue Gun
- Type Hot Melt
- Output 7 lb./hr
- Watts 600
- Voltage 120
- Feed Pneumatic
- Glue Stick Capacity 7/16"
- Operating Temp. 104 to 400 Degrees F
- Switch Type Microprocessor
- Tool Length 9-1/2"
- Tool Weight 8 lb.
- For Use With Thermoplstic Hot Melt Adhesives
- Function Extrusion
- Characteristics 7 lbs/hr.
- Standards CE
- Includes Adjustable Temperature, automatic temperature reduction, air service unit
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.