10 ft. Flax Compression Packing Seal, Black
- Item# 6ERP9
- Mfr. Model# 1607
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31181604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Compression packing seals are calendared and oven-dried, which reduces moisture and compresses the packing. This makes the packing more dense so that fewer adjustments are required. This seal is lubricated to keep the packing from spinning out of the shaft during break-in. It can be cut and formed into individual rings to act as a seal in pumps or valves.
- Item Compression Packing Seal
- Material Flax
- Square (In.) 5/8
- Length 10 ft.
- Color Black
- Ambient Temp. Range (F) -10 to 210
- Max. Temp in Steam (F) NR
- Max. Pressure for Pumps (PSI) 250
- Max. Pressure for Valves (PSI) NR
- Max. Shaft Speed (ft/min) 2500
- pH Range 6 to 8
- For Use In Pumps
- Features Impregnated With Petroleum Base Lubricant/Wax/Graphite
- Application Uses Not Requiring A Wide pH Range
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions