5 ft. Compression Packing Seal, 3/4Sq, 100% GFO™ Expanded PTFE with Graphite
- Item # 4RTR1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1389
- Catalog Page # 2693
- UNSPSC # 31181604
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 2.3 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Compression packing seals are calendared and oven-dried, which reduces moisture and compresses the packing. This makes the packing more dense so that fewer adjustments are required. This seal is lubricated to keep the packing from spinning out of the shaft during break-in. It can be cut and formed into individual rings to act as a seal in pumps or valves.
- Item - Packing Seals Compression Packing Seal
- Industry - Packing Seals Chemical, General Service, Waste/Water Treatment
- For Use In - Packing Seals Pumps
- Square (In.) 3/4
- Length 5 ft.
- Material 100% GFO(TM) Expanded PTFE with Graphite
- Lubrication - Packing Seals Yes
- Max. Pressure for Pumps (PSI) 300
- Max. Pressure for Valves (PSI) NR
- Ambient Temp. Range (F) -400 to 550
- Max. Temp in Steam (F) NR
- Max. Shaft Speed (ft/min) 4300
- pH Range 0 to 14
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions