5 ft. Carbon Packing with Flexible Graphite Core and Aramid Corners Compression Packing Seal, Dull B
- Item # 4VKJ7
- Mfr. Model # PE5158
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31181604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Compression Packing Seal
- Material Carbon Packing with Flexible Graphite Core and Aramid Corners
- Square (In.) 7/16
- Length 5 ft.
- Color Dull Black
- Ambient Temp. Range (F) -400 to 650
- Max. Temp in Steam (F) NR
- Max. Pressure for Pumps (PSI) 600
- Max. Pressure for Valves (PSI) NR
- Max. Shaft Speed (ft/min) 3500
- pH Range 2 to 13
- For Use In Pumps
- Features High Temperature Packing That Works Well In Slurries
- Application Ideal for Stock Pumps in Paper Mills, or Other Similar Applications
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 12P7405 ft. Carbon Packing with PTFE (Continuous Filament) Compression Packing Seal, Black With White CoatPALMETTO PACKING
Web Price $87.24 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.