Compression Packing Seal for Pumps, Valves, Waste/Water Treatment, Chemical, General Service Industr
- Item # 6FLE0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1392H
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31181604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Packing Seals Compression Packing Seal
- Industry - Packing Seals Chemical,General Service,Waste/Water Treatment
- For Use In - Packing Seals Pumps,Valves
- Square (In.) 1/2
- Length 10 ft.
- Material Kynol(TM), Aramid, Acrylic
- Lubrication - Packing Seals Yes
- Max. Pressure for Pumps (PSI) NR
- Max. Pressure for Valves (PSI) 2500
- Color Gold
- Ambient Temp. Range (F) -10 to 500
- Max. Temp in Steam (F) NR
- Max. Shaft Speed (ft/min) NR
- pH Range 2 to 12
- Features PTFE-Impregnated Quadrasyn Compostite Containing Aramid And Kynol To Handle A Wide Variety Of Service Conditions
- Application General Service Such As Air, Oils, Water, Steam, Brines, And Many Mild To Moderately Reactive Chemicals
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 6FLD9Compression Packing Seal for Pumps, Valves, Waste/Water Treatment, Chemical, General Service IndustrPALMETTO PACKING
Item # 6FLE1Compression Packing Seal for Pumps, Valves, Waste/Water Treatment, Chemical, General Service IndustrPALMETTO PACKING
Item # 4VLU5Compression Packing Seal for Valves, Food/Pharmaceutical, Potable Water Industry, 10 ft., 1/2 SquarePALMETTO PACKING
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.