7-1/4"L Dieless Crimper, 26 to 28 AWG Pins And Sockets, 22 to 26 AWG Butt-Insulated Connectors And T
- Item# 11L577
- Mfr. Model# PA1176
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27111518
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Primary Crimping Application Electrical Wire and Cable
- Item Dieless Crimper
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Capacity 26 to 28 AWG Pins And Sockets, 22 to 26 AWG Butt-Insulated Connectors And Telephone Piercing Spade Lugs, 14 to 22 AWG Open Barrel Connectors
- Overall Length 7-1/4"
- For Use With Connectors, Pins and Sockets
- Cuts Yes
- Strips No
- Max. Crimping Force Not Rated
- Adjustable Manual
- Handle Type Ergonomic
- Replacement Die Code None
- Features Dual-Durometer Grips
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.