1" Thick, Hinged with Self Sealing Lap Fiberglass Pipe Insulation, 3 ft. Insulation Length
- Item # 4LFG7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 722570
- Catalog Page # 2886
- UNSPSC # 30141505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pipe Insulation
- Insulation Body Material Fiberglass
- Type - Pipe Insulation Hinged with Self Sealing Lap
- Wall Thickness - Insulation 1"
- Insulation Length 3 ft.
- Fits Tube Size 2-1/8"
- Insulation Nominal I.D. 2-5/32"
- Insulation Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 1000 Degrees F
- Insulation Approx. R Value 5.40
- Insulation Approx. K Value 0.19
- Pipe Insulation Item Pipe Insulation
- Color Tan
- Includes Pressure Sensitive Adhesive System
- Standards UL 723, ASTM E84 or CAN/ULC S-102-M, GREENGUARD, ASTM C 547; ASTM C 1136, Types 1-IV; ASTM C 795, MIL-I-22344D, Nuclear Regulatory Commission Guide 1.36, Non-Metallic Thermal Insulation; MIL-I-24244C (Ships); U.S. Coast Guard Approval No. 164.009; CAN/CGSB-51.9 - Type I, Class 2; New York City MEA No. 344-83; NFPA 90A; ASTM C411; ASTM C302; ASTM E96 (Procedure A)
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute Total VOC Emissions Less Than or Equal To 0.5 mg/m³ and Formaldehyde Emissions Less Than or Equal To 0.05 ppm
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.