1-1/2" Thick, Hinged with Self Sealing Lap Fiberglass Pipe Insulation, 3 ft. Insulation Length
- Item # 45FM32
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 340206
- Catalog Page # 2827
- UNSPSC # 30141505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Pipe Insulation
- Insulation Body Material Fiberglass
- Type - Pipe Insulation Hinged with Self Sealing Lap
- Wall Thickness - Insulation 1-1/2"
- Insulation Length 3 ft.
- Fits Pipe Size - Pipe Insulation 4"
- Fits Tube Size 4-1/8"
- Insulation Nominal I.D. 4-17/32"
- Insulation Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- Insulation Approx. R Value 8.60
- Insulation Approx. K Value 0.17
- Pipe Insulation Item Pipe Insulation
- Color Tan
- Includes Synthetic Wicking Material Factory Installed and Secured with a Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Closure
- Standards UL 723, ASTM E84 or CAN/ULC S-102-M, GREENGUARD, ASTM C 547; ASTM C 1136, Types 1-IV; ASTM C 795, MIL-I-22344D, Nuclear Regulatory Commission Guide 1.36, Non-Metallic Thermal Insulation; MIL-I-24244C (Ships); U.S. Coast Guard Approval No. 164.009; CAN/CGSB-51.9 - Type I, Class 2; New York City MEA No. 344-83; NFPA 90A; ASTM C411; ASTM C302; ASTM E96 (Procedure A)
- Green Environmental Attribute Total VOC Emissions Less Than or Equal To 0.5 mg/m³ and Formaldehyde Emissions Less Than or Equal To 0.05 ppm
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.