Pitman Arm Puller, Max. Spread 3 1/4 In
- Item# 2TVL4
- Mfr. Model# 6497
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27111712
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pitman Arm Puller
- Characteristics Allows Pitman Arm To Be Removed From Steering Gear While Steering Gear Is Still In Vehicle
- Application Two Clamp Bolts Lock The Jaws On Pitman Arm And Works On 2005 And Newer Ford F-250 And F-350 Four-wheel-drive Super Duty Trucks
- Number of Pieces 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.