IR Therm, 1" @ 20", -76 to 1400 Deg. F
- Item# 1DZL5
- Mfr. Model# TIF7620
- Catalog Page# 1133
- UNSPSC# 41112210
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) -76 Degrees to 1400 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) -60 Degrees to 760 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1" @ 20"
- Accuracy +/-1.8 Degrees F (1 Degrees C)
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Includes K Type Thermocouple Probe and Holster
- Laser Sighting Single Dot
- Battery Type (2) AAA
- Alarm High/Low
- Alarm Indication Audible
- Display Backlit LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/0.1 Degrees C (1 Degrees Below 9.9 and Above 199.9)
- Spectral Response 8.0 to 14 uM
- Response Time 500 msec.
- Memory Max/Min/Avg/Dif
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Trigger Yes
- Special Features Professional
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.