Harmonic Balancer Puller
- Item # 5KGJ2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6667
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111712
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Harmonic Balancer Puller
- Screw Size 3/8"
- Use with Model GM 2000Generation II, Cadillac, Beginning in 1988, Chevrolet Trucks 2003 and Later, Chriysler from 1990, Ford 1995 and Later, and Mitsubishi Eclipse 1955
- Application Designed For Removing Damper Pulleys In Tight Engine Compartment, Without Removing The Radiator
- Includes 3 Jaw Puller, 4 Lengths Of Forcing Rods, a Forcing Screw with a3/8" Square Drive for Ratchet Use, and a 3/4" Hex for Wrench or Socket Use
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.